Pentesec offer Application Security, Application Delivery and Load Balancing solutions that work hard to balance demand on your services. They identify and cancel malicious connections and give you a simple, optimised route from code to customer that provides an uninterrupted user experience.
Customers expect critical services to be available, fast, and secure. The best way to achieve this, is to create web applications with embedded Application Security, that can be accessed from anywhere at any time using Load Balancing.
Web Applications offer greater flexibility for companies, but if too many users try to access a service at the same time, the hardware behind it will struggle to meet demand.
This can happen in many ways, including an unexpected surge in popularity, or a malicious attempt to overload your platform. Ultimately, if too many connections are created at once legitimate customers are going to lose access.
Application Delivery can help to solve this problem.
We specialise in a huge range of Application Security Technologies including:
Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
Web application attacks are the #1 single point of entry in successful data breaches and are the gateway to your valuable data. Web Application Firewalls are the fastest and most cost-effective way to address application vulnerabilities, in production, without having to update the apps themselves.
A WAF protects applications by filtering, monitoring, and blocking malicious traffic. They prevent unauthorised data from leaving an app, by using policies to determine the difference between safe and malicious traffic.
Modern WAFs can identify and block attacks that other WAF solutions miss. Protect your apps with behavioural analytics, proactive bot defence, and application-layer encryption of sensitive data.
- Protection against credential theft and abuse.
- Comprehensive mitigation of web and mobile bot threats.
- Layer 7 DDoS Detection using machine learning and behavioural analytics.
Protect against blended network attacks and sophisticated application attacks, while enabling full SSL decryption, anti-bot capabilities and advanced detection methods—all in one appliance.
Improve performance and availability by sending users to their closest or fastest endpoint with physical, virtual, or cloud services that deliver ‘global server load balancing’ (GSLB).
Application Security for Any Environment
These solutions can be used individually, or as a unified infrastructure. For software environments, leverage simplified application delivery and offers tools to create reliable, high performance apps that scale with demand.
Pentesec work with market leading solutions that offer extreme flexibility, with customisable policies and controls across any deployment model including multiple clouds, on premises environments, containers and co-located services all from a single point of control.
Streamline application services and simplify app management, optimise performance and dynamically adapt to changing threat vectors, keeping risks to a minimum.
Get Actionable Threat Intelligence
Our vendors invest heavily in security researchers who process global application threat data from research partners and users, to create actionable intelligence. They monitor the dark net for new malware variants and threatening behaviour. They collect global attack data and create threat monitoring tools. Their findings are published to help you and the security community informed about the latest threats.
Visibility into encrypted traffic is key to securing your applications and data. SSL Orchestration supports policy-based management and steering of traffic flows to third-party security solutions (like firewalls, IPS, DLP, malware, etc) so you can apply context-based rules to the handling of encrypted traffic flows.
A flexible SSL solution:
- Lowers security costs with intelligent load balancing and monitoring for better availability and utilisation.
- Keeps pace with SSL/Trends by enabling security devices to cost effectively inspect encrypted traffic.
- Aggregates security devices into defined service chains and utilises policy-based traffic steering to service chains
- Reduces Operational Complexity with non-disruptive implementation, integrating into any network topology and eliminating manual ‘daisy-chaining’.
Credential Stuffing Protection
Credential stuffing protection is an attack where cyber-criminals use stolen passwords from third-party data breaches to take over other online accounts.
We offer Application Security Services that overcomes fraud and abuse alongside advanced attacks:
- Unrivalled accuracy through advanced AI and Machine Learning. Accurately detect and mitigate fraudulent and unwanted traffic in real-time, while allowing legitimate human users without introducing additional friction.
- Network Leverage – Every 24 hours, block over two billion fraudulent log-in attempts and other transactions, while ensuring that more than 200 million legitimate human transactions are kept safe.
- Omnichannel Protection – Protect web and mobile applications, as well as HTTP APIs.